Mbr Engrg Staff - Description: Provide Producibility Engineering support for the following efforts and activities:
* SUPPLIER FOLLOW includes, but is not limited to: Provide technical support during procurement negotiations. Evaluate technical proposals from suppliers for impact on the overall equipment suite. Provide technical support during the procurement and assembly of the suppliers manufacturing process. Included are reviews of assembly and test procedures, equipment and visits to the suppliers to resolve issues and witness engineering tests. Update documentation to incorporate all suppliers design changes during the assembly and test process.
* MANUFACTURING FOLLOW includes, but is not limited to: Consultation with Supplier Quality and Purchased Material Inspection groups regarding the inspection and acceptance of incoming parts. Mechanical Engineering support to Moorestown, and other RMS sites that fabricate, assemble, integrate, test and ship hardware. Included is the resolution of component/assembly issues, engineering review of assembly processes and flowcharts, participation in Program Review meetings, generation of problem reports (PRs) and change requests (CRs) including providing design engineering inputs into Manufacturing Assembly Methods. Engineering follow and support during the assembly and integration test, including providing consultation on equipment issues during installation and test.
* ENGINEERING FOLLOW includes, but is not limited to: Parts and Process Support to Design Engineering, Manufacturing, Sourcing and Product Assurance. This involves review of CRs and PRs to ensure that the contractual standards are not compromised and the search and approval of new sources. Review Acceptance Test Procedures and Qualification Test Procedures from suppliers. Provide support to the Material Review Board. Candidate must be able to obtain an interim secret security clearance prior to start. Obtaining a security clearance requires US citizenship
Provide technical consultation, answering problem reports (PRs), originating change requests (CRs and ECNs)) needed to support the assembly and test of products from material procurement to delivery. Effort includes supporting material procurement, production control, for various product line/s assembly and test. Candidate must interface with Mfg. Methods Engineering, Design Engineering, assembly personnel, and supervision on a routine basis.
Desired Skills: . Experience with current product lines : Aegis, TPQ and LRDR..
* Demonstrated Affordability project experience; Lean, 6 sigma
* Mechanical assembly of large assembly structures using cranes, lifts and hoists a plus.
* Knowledge of welding and brazing a plus.
* Ability to improve ease of manufacturing by altering characteristics and design features of the item that enable its economical fabrication, assembly, and inspection or testing by using existing or available technology.
* Experience with Enterprise Product Data Management (EPDM) system
* Experience with the computer programs such as: Solidworks, ProE/Creo, AutoCAD, MATLAB, LabVIEW, LaTeX, LMP2P, EPDM, SAP ERP or equivalent.
* Proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Access, and Excel.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, **** orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martins vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where were engineering a better tomorrow.:ul